In 1809 the Austrian rulers sought revenge for their defeat by Napoleon in 1805. Led by the capable Archduke Charles, they invaded Barvaria in an attempt to destroy the scattered Army of Germany. Can Napoleon arrive in time to unite his men or will his army be defeated in detail?
- Over 200 scenarios including both historical battles as well as numerous what-if scenarios and scenarios associated with the campaigns.
- A campaign which covers the entire Eckmuhl campaign as well as a campaign which links the Eckmuhl and Wagram games in a single campaign.
- Units represent historical regiments, battalions, skirmisher companies and artillery batteries, as well as all major leaders and unit commanders.
- Players can view units in several different modes, including 3-D "miniatures" style figures or NATO style military symbols.
- Each map hex is 100 meters across, and each turn averages 15 minutes of real time.
- Players can select formations for units and employ a wide array of tactics.
- There are also special rules for light infantry, heavy cavalry and pioneers.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Bill Peters
- Playtesters: Al Amos, Mark Adams, Jim Dobbins, Francisco "Paco" Palomo, Dave Earls, Brett Trevalyan, Dermot Quigley, Mike Gjerde, Ray Panfil, Sam Orlando, Ken Miller, Jim Woods, Mark Trowbridge.
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
This wargame is for sale at John Tiller Software Store.